Mood boards are great for organizing your ideas into reality. By laying it all out on the table you can see how some items might work well together while others wont. These inspiring moods boards below have all been done by students attending Blogging Your Way, the first ever online e-course about blogging founded by Holly Becker from decor8.com.
- Channel your inspirations and ideas – mood boards and Pinterest (londonjewelleryschool.co.uk)
- The Value of a Mood Board (everydayillustrated.wordpress.com)
- Creating a Mood Board (justasplannedevents.wordpress.com)
- Rebrand – Moodboard (jessicajpackard.com)
- Mood Board / for Me! (jenserafini.com)
- Today’s mood board (dimill.typepad.com)